Re: [homenet] draft-boutier-homenet-source-specific-routing-00

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Tue, 09 July 2013 03:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=eSVBxXaAQ/2fU3nHkiiWnwaj5FIJpUWttdMlF7Kg27Y=; b=nNX9Ua6c79sDPuurL3NZ+75cPpR5LlejYDLOgEuxT8P7JxjWoycvjHvwSeHaNL3Iue M4+FiY5ppZCiPS9WygKNSgbCrNovLeKC22vlbqsvCG0Mx0ysYBP0CXCLfLLOoB0AzlbH mmbDcLHvhsJesgay3h27uA/DnrhawSz7yYwS165U1CKS9+AmD2rQ1vuQofj1pJllL4O+ RD0aocrB+RDrigIBrSZJOt97qwRYE7WLr/GtW80t0vdrt0yRcb++qY9vZqUVOIJxUUE5 Pwz92Zdo/KYE+QlroRx0s6PSWW7q1KSQbtd/gCW1MoTQehk/ZWXEzUd4jBW9BeMzW4Oh AxXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=eSVBxXaAQ/2fU3nHkiiWnwaj5FIJpUWttdMlF7Kg27Y=; b=EUH1CsgGjntj2l2aOhkAyTmhcgpRl9QftIEUbtDUF09UkRLLUjGO1qpZqRENWJmKcF gj5yETq2odirq5xcGboN905TnOT6JwsIxf8/lBRwEhZFLKAZ8y4GcAYCfAhrvdpknoZ6 Fj3ZyIp9twXGiXzk4MSUieo6cT1oz3EZ6sXxzcYDhHrgoQA+8omx2TGkHR/YtjPy5XXl Jvi7BOfK3GCGDzlUKc480cIcaCdkZMSW89NrH+W8lI9CjkEDLlWJNxTe/XtFoUZqAx3u CEpvtMxAq2Meg69apRz7m7OJ3ukU9jxIR2UdGJv7JWN5xwgAemf+HjyvN4yS4GjwUFTv 2cuQ==
References: <7ippuz4fb8.wl%jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CAKD1Yr3HZOJecNP6hE1yOBdGAxxXzMb5W23aPm9XhZv0fzKBUQ@mail.gmail.com> <7ibo6iw7ch.wl%jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CAKD1Yr0_yZsvw58hwjY++9RJT9urkKbX33zzwTjyWGTKK7RoVg@mail.gmail.com> <87ehbdi33a.wl%jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CAKD1Yr0x=j0tvkM2X8bGw4T538mnm7CV592GBHO76dSVhGLE7w@mail.gmail.com> <87wqp0lal6.wl%jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr>