Re: [hrpc] Possible options for a HRPC research publication

Stéphane Couture <listes@stephcouture.info> Fri, 10 April 2020 18:08 UTC

References: <de0ba70d-f2e8-93cb-d2a9-ee6b73b67f18@doria.org> <27c5e9d9-7c8a-985e-2fb1-99ccb50af9a7@cs.tcd.ie> <PR1PR07MB4891B933546D7D221A808694F3C00@PR1PR07MB4891.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <68b733e9-4053-60d9-b65d-f8dac2712f00@nielstenoever.net> <alpine.LRH.2.21.2004091526060.21348@bofh.nohats.ca> <CAN1qJvA5n=U5ENj7E+Y+yuM+F=EynMq1swCtcKVYHjx9NPtyzA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGVFjM+Asv_aq1nNsxTeSt8MhLBnN6ZW3EtbNDk1iAEwmxEeOQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAN1qJvBQ0LuXHXNMba28cT28-tTB7WxwDL-4W-FCYtsh1y7AUg@mail.gmail.com>