Re: [hybi] Multiplexing extension spec draft 03

Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com> Tue, 27 March 2012 12:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=waeWVCgtSUhLHt2rUe4SwEu8ibgwIsGuJtGV8s6RFrs=; b=mI7ZskrI2mPFeqqcT89gVDmZXYFTNiLzVfMgrpNz8ocp2CY/pFj7LBNgcA3kCc/va4 zPGy2lnhirjsOGxgT5H6AmN3rr1nJZ2BkFRvZMFs42mQCgprEbIraeRWPkZYBt+iary/ uANeYTMmzwCXqTvGJjjYeHxZZwhJKRARfc26BnEc2rRyqGIJkVWWQIpz05Nd9QDL0rZh uLDQCYhzJPXVKArdQdwBO6hBBNH6g1fLz5xXPrYKrHDygldOHtEZg+WOH2LmNIS40YX8 Ysv3SvzpJmQiNlAXXFT8yOehqRNOXoLkXZoxaByiV5HRGpwH62SVpY6Px969vkHTRWBY EVAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=waeWVCgtSUhLHt2rUe4SwEu8ibgwIsGuJtGV8s6RFrs=; b=Fq3AP5y4cBoOGEfSx/krktjTsXrTqqadlhjSruOs9h559AZG86g2fGMySp8lFbx4Q0 1zOdcjy1F8mkf792CfmkK3n7JNkMAeZ2UMSRY/Lhgy7gqfFBw5R73w+Skks7Z3sCP52z fgAAO6/Kj+tCQSEMkytpUlLJg84Iqs6tJ9ryaLVgnKRbGftsYtVZvlGwnmynCxSR51Eo KivuIgyh3EZWtbN3hBb9M0KShRWZB/iKxyTk4q9w+R0Ve1sZ4fxd91HzAzaYnzokiu9X qIUEUxOC4Ae3jQnwxmBQ+rEKV8j+mexGJoola6BqTmBkiMMRzpCrKUUoV+Crt5Gc1qJm s4Rw==