Re: [I18ndir] Getting restarted and triage

"Asmus Freytag (c)" <asmusf@ix.netcom.com> Fri, 14 June 2019 21:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ix.netcom.com; s=dk12062016; t=1560546835; bh=ReuuugODnnC4WXPDH1CnCGgTmAIdKcBPZMcw 35OWOvg=; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language: X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP; b=rI6yp5gcORVYWfeWkA6tl87ds3M1+oHjJ f3K29EZcKhzEA0yM/xLiZvRjQpWSFtKHmfm/zHN2NBBPd+RG+IDxaYj/aRfHBxpwIHw 1nxTFgEZ5KnAYRhaWPM6qbcb8Dc9XLrW6jK+Jl5MDuugCV704fHsGZP8R22ZUHVP3U8 aOdrUmF068tTMoaR9dAgDpzGm3VUulnMcbKu+S68CgkSCMNvXuQmQLphD78kARvW72L Q+zryOU2/Rqe7rK1aOBE5xgUU8PgBEE7E2/Wr/rBW/D2qUTGF0t4uwgBgQ/XHuZ+Mts GMMEiFX6yI2W3M4apGopjtNEET8j/+DZ/zpSjsz0Q==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=ix.netcom.com; b=YpnNybR0A2VUAh9aPZcvXsuhHvROqh9ZwysEamP0qtJsPBYz46ljzsrWN8nQITAb17AFwTJVxrKlGD355HTrmbXuIrz7sULNhs2gETAws+r85Nk9rgZ89afQYQmlWhJWQh7OuO9qN9hRbqbLFXbch7v0xwnfoVokXhGh+6b1dCa2HNLGn4ZinVef738u8Z3OqHtOZ1m1XbOhApaqFHsg8jK9TeW6MoH+h8ITSODzinuBGHAuFJLmWTWtcoFJca/t6kdGK+SjeuGo7Vy0AptZ4OAak6CtHQ8op11UBXKhCkAFl71IAirnbRekT0KXQ8yHZFjGVS/FeHXigjSNhRU6XA==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;