Re: [I18ndir] Getting restarted and triage

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 21 June 2019 19:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AEd9IE2/rwM2E+m6DRvIAvXRCl8+Q0IhHeGrp/pFio4=; b=D8r5M6pZTadz08TCVpHswoynV3OX4H7O0bna6bw6t53DsJ/ol6U6w3Q4fWNe0av8zo NjNkN0rkoPqR/EBL0OCnBjrmdIwrFQP/MPmg3yaUTCEMW5s+UKw++/X6eSq1RWcJN+q+ OlS3QBrC5lbHFNYLLr7vIDAVHvvULKOc/zfO/sFv9psbmkgf8Bnqwkba1Vp2Ij4+bqy1 Oyz804pHaDdzlGtE3czNXPRT++DfedDEYqIiegiJW0mmwiq8CZbc+zZWt4K0T+hjXFyU Yic40ln1rnqe4bYIAa5iSJZZaDQBOuOa7hRiRegREFm4YXccPoFTdKtMHelstPx0uNcb wnSA==