Re: [I2nsf] Closing the WGLC for draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-16

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 23 September 2021 02:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VKQm+9Fzl2SKAwo1YOcDRXS+wKtXDkC3mUfJ2K1Ma5c=; b=WyVHBLmSDwq1/G6B5zGjvpmN1buLKU8TsTmFcPsnaP1B5gUUdFizLFetfFfHqfgv9I 6FZNLtGeCbsLYiHRGeOnM+urnW2ZroHvbeiM9w8WoTvXu0Mtc6ykTCBV8ph1duptY02l PUj3VnDMXwTbgdHX28gfJfo/gcpJ9BJ/AqsXBQAJbEBRX4+9P5achAGAJs0am4ScIJ/W GE5AK3Tq0Tw/bn783v549eXCyVNEZIku6AIocMPVYPkgjzGymzlfrgBpm6oMzc2da4GC mkro5i8gsG0QvqP0E6LgOwGZ+q6ao4HanK8kGCscwotWeXNszpO9YTm7GAXrOeGi79I7 ETJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VKQm+9Fzl2SKAwo1YOcDRXS+wKtXDkC3mUfJ2K1Ma5c=; b=WfSilxYbSrdCiiaJ/eTWGwtauwiOPD0NT+MECNkl8OsiriN86JVbIUQRoiIUm3ocHc o/I7QEPeGOcNJWRblP6L9oQ54hYwGgVH9y4VP3nlS8/FdHmEdPWJhzM4nuaOZXfMvxJ5 TVuCuOJwlUqySp2zHwmY3CAgN1gCJItYI16jpYkIxSm5PPcOPyznpijdJPNX8gCdPKhW nLh3rektaELX9//GA6DCayGozOZjFsiiUmxDlAnbQweGQI3Kq/dRI8RdqTITmlARhaKL z5W12Rx6VCdVo66jqLI2zDLAIgpLRHI4xk+7FWiH8n/d4GieqFqbe6U5qIoptWDXdxDP Loeg==
References: <SN6PR13MB23341DC28BD277887FBD69EC85419@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <DB7PR07MB55468323E303445356630DE3A2419@DB7PR07MB5546.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <SN6PR13MB23346DE068162527EC61121F85419@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <DB7PR07MB55469CA85B8ABDD2F9B961F3A2409@DB7PR07MB5546.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAPK2DewE=r5YvMRuYrcP5wcwpVwZz2C_2VH+8d4ANS5u_yHaBA@mail.gmail.com> <DB7PR07MB554690BDB2C189649F650B8CA2CF9@DB7PR07MB5546.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAPK2DezeA+WKiVKYn53bEnFHQs27AiHUTF40MSE==Ax=AW6tMg@mail.gmail.com> <DB7PR07MB55469004A40D0523E1D63331A2A29@DB7PR07MB5546.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>