Re: [I2nsf] Request for Comments on I2NSF Security Policy Translation

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 21 July 2018 16:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wAIt1vBs5OQM8IdSF60FWZ0xOuCidKihh2I/lrBqU90=; b=K6vI5q89zZMG9J4ImxiMwKnY/+Ge6t6Emk4dfgxn4poMtClfxIBlzrjIBb+eGNkRrG 76rcZkle6K2sbsWlMDSlN8iM/glywncpMLN+z9PsN3ZDit2R/TK2pphNRL0Xq4lGY3Js t5eoF4ZLV7B6jz191y8cPCL8d4BMIR5D7GF2Vqghx4dBh2/cDHfPf7zMYH9thKWIrsHK z6dAMMX2yzseYe40umnVw1Q6GEpNJ/3VcdJU8rpKlYbVQjyUD/ng6hK6bshwpM1DWhcL kQhhTaJ3unlKTsYINHBSP/fstVqmlA+YQpIBVqeqv4+ZdyH5Eq2Vsh5TRFZDxZ4yY1xD nD4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wAIt1vBs5OQM8IdSF60FWZ0xOuCidKihh2I/lrBqU90=; b=cuR2XoKEG/C5rHlT/Yt8W0uLW8SXIxToKDfIpSwoFxHvQfmA+aiDukIcMcyTuCB0S4 G/pfGGXLLOffCdxxLNfQV0VUPypa2w+VEz761kgtxdXcKqngltFnnq65238Do2aMwW+e 52mjsFXMB5SpCuE00r9C7zXtqPG9MLTKUmenRzTpSIqmoTUng8xsJozCmL33FkHJWAxf wTPWhSJdydX/linW0kEHMuqA8ZGW2NcSrK36sFjn5iUmhaS/3/F5U4E1wEJF5MgAxSwU cciRnMtlvi9hch8fiaLdmUQ5E/1jpGlthizwhXRI5FbsYyBVIcF4xb+W2I6KIAo/niOI Molg==