Re: [I2nsf] Request for Comments on I2NSF Security Policy Translation

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Fri, 03 August 2018 07:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ebaPt8NSDf4hBKp3p/0bJwHCxRS5TTGvGhmRdcCGD+I=; b=k6NTjEK9ar0s3gZVgMtozHsVUqh39VaHMuWWZKIvI/M4escvhDbaXiRzqPMfNxG5xx k0cjwd8n5Sk1csMgg/0K2jUfRkODG23Xq5bkXlq9WjLBtI0SB9wQverl3D/F1Q3McXPk hHJdpHunhK8/Kika33aUDnyGG4hek6t8602wzHZN2SHhZdtYm40f0qO78tfNnyNUaNhI IKdO144N9+vwxYbd19KNQVdOCxRoWpyqm/nJyNfZdCRo3JXhpE1E6cIG4c/B4VAilTfV 1Bt+8djCUAAd4TDKtrksZKAYPApeiYl/Ph0Md7r8mieqmY9y62cyFDhvFXHbExowX0pM U+BA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ebaPt8NSDf4hBKp3p/0bJwHCxRS5TTGvGhmRdcCGD+I=; b=J5vZHcFvQNe/gYyLYIfEOA/KHVovctvSbLPs5x4kh0OeaVzWHCRHJdJpU8i9dYnQ/t MN+pdFjnCMKwhowwKU20b9A7tRB7w2LSNFPZS3IeanCUZRbb+83Vg52c0+7x313hlIdb Yl7ZNvdLmJWyR7SHiHxYLS7m1TjBnUUu4XjGK3g/ZbNCVADxAQNdfSdnb4DIHB1M8l7u tFKXwzn1v5cUy2axFE3VeuWDXnvgzAIBcthbYI6AaLUIj2gqw+8rZ3jKV8MFFpPXWGza F8oIdYbhzdppGJfJbkpAShoXfLYusFWZUlRCLybQdf4+XlcyQr8C82b2D8CFto0n6YFw TlNw==