Re: [I2nsf] Request for Comments on I2NSF Security Policy Translation

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sun, 22 July 2018 05:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qNLbHoettjGRf3yPa/+DyNktomNGvqkLKS9m6+8PCmY=; b=n+BbVCoz+vjpLcxkUSStawwUby6dlzKU7qv+VwXyjLyakZ+6c9fN/qkhqK/5DGq9A4 4kqwM9L0xXwYOfr1k6kNaeRt8zgkY/T9YBhgU4IfGleDJD0pGCMdXfThjlYzUhRjGGyj vMBGonR7utCG4DkXGlOGSuK/8Zo5IUwsDHuPPGH0qhlTEehVxe7hx0ie1ow1WJeG5n8N Xlx2HL5cmjOkXrN95+9fbl3B6tHJg8uw+bOIo42ccYnrW+gaf8ExcSS8DP5uXE8VB98f bKT7ycyjhXQzZ+yfUCgKJHjNYi3sYgOCQZS3x+lsF7prIGAd6TfTrcNp92kxczg4REC+ jbZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qNLbHoettjGRf3yPa/+DyNktomNGvqkLKS9m6+8PCmY=; b=HPfmn6qeCXG7PTwepLpDAja7LILHoSxcu4oi3F/1IpS3nekOR7BVRKBOiRSmp1qxDn ol+FZKJPZMecyrvIay2gCGW8tNrBBVTbZeAVhwD/KRdrLj3rN/wvkz1evW4QHnqMExHo aALuA864MsameCPaXsVop4cQ3GtaXrUE0wGQhVBQEClBgJFzsTVcuHI40FK+JTIxEgvs OpESbBBYrJAET72oMBc2MURXZBp/9s44RBX7k8UEL34pO6sf/RT5R2kOx24KFtdWGA0v ouOHR4/XHFiXxITq1CsfdQ7kLSGmiFI0mDFIG+HLStRxYRkij17vBuEnVVNI/N3hg7Po kv7A==