[i2rs] YANG models fast track (was: IETF 91 meeting requested - call for agenda; status reports?)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 30 September 2014 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36218; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1412085229; x=1413294829; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=ONj+T2CJAzzAsih9KzUp8ilhLIB01irjNAg0khqOxTg=; b=hyJB7wEUDDqQ+AVpctnls+Eow7oXY+9HV3QIwN8oegyHnzzrII1Uv/UO fX8LMCdXgthvuZwX6Bfaw6KKpAeci5h8qSyn93g65cny0kZqY1K4vFMRx KEY6ORJ1yqxsQqvmMC8QShFs3nA2wjQaMghcDrldZsT7t3x4SXbKk/AgY o=;