Re: [i2rs] IETF 91 meeting requested - call for agenda; status reports?

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 29 September 2014 00:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=M80x7jGGZmsJGFRjTIG1XiRQrpwgKNlP2bZ/4PlW5UY=; b=iPbMA1BRGoq6lxFp4LIcfcRfxVP5lVu224afwdtu3varPOctclYSdjGcRYGabU3LKN YyPudFMHgTWp8jzhhVz7woBDrhCGqr5W5EIdP5CYc5yqVQeGe0OdqMDnE8NJLrnHIhhk vHUfUJsLgJwQ+SRqXDQetTWKUycxGZqmU5Mgzm5iNzmoy7E5JNVJzxpG+XyVqNqNyNts SN0avXHC6lQh6Mkziyh1/MGIEsnNEZbiWfBf6VTQJ4mU08Z1ciXVoPHg1b+jtpfPtvNr U3xwOaM1sRLU8scGi6B6XXlOSwj0zdo3xel9RNW/9nbiHhUOF/O5F+sk0yE4isZBYTFN lM3w==
References: <20140925180055.GB1239@pfrc> <3C001E8E-FB91-4E31-9258-9E376F46AD8E@juniper.net> <00b501cfda04$2b4db130$81e91390$@ndzh.com> <D04C8E0F.3B4F%acee@cisco.com> <003201cfda92$1c49c230$54dd4690$@ndzh.com> <D04C9D5E.3B5B%acee@cisco.com> <005401cfdaa0$b297d070$17c77150$@ndzh.com> <D04CB1B4.3B84%acee@cisco.com> <000c01cfdaa9$eab7b570$c0272050$@ndzh.com> <D04CC017.3B94%acee@cisco.com> <002e01cfdab2$2d1ef0b0$875cd210$@ndzh.com> <D04DB23B.3BBA%acee@cisco.com>