Re: [i2rs] Results of WG Adoption Call: draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 16 August 2013 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tmTMMaHCouo1qG9B6QR02flunJsJlzQ9rvtifvRyxVc=; b=JxirjI1AwWswd7JMw2xOWhlbR4GvHF9F399xzZg/26WzXhEgQYysu5AOH85oG5jbqi 7YqTi8ExSlOQ0SFRuKrM4Dio6NJV1AqIM7XxEIkEbhXu8lTPqOep+wkyqeHYvzNGEW7S xv1IE1pROuClGz8vshOuUmTgYNjCTq3hrf3ziScibUt/xX8BBLArjVcfWCZA1SgQrRDK zvoOr8Uxtnsch+VZj8XoHlTUCFK0yYobTeIUopnnKq2ZbdXy7eVtUndxUTFZ4lX1HcGZ j+wcnDQgkSV2yibmz6f7FOHug6AdH8DfHWQDBlpR1KCGqCG9EQ7dyVWeyBk2sC93UhVc x4Iw==