Re: [i2rs] Results of WG Adoption Call:draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 16 August 2013 18:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=QucD31VdT5yjaRxAzOlgyiPQUZy2aivqR4IPfhONpLg=; b=PyVgxG9Y9AG7/NRx5oENnAneCv5kvfS02V2Y4DyRmr1sJ/rxIsu+6euAmsaQRnF172 wSHjBq1SDgIAV6OPLVypMlIzM8PhKea7a7L7Ia/FYvF7SqWYYLSOe59QNauc99CX4cjM /SPJ1Ph22432bFZLUzPOri+gqzCe050FFKUEJvLMuK88xtavJUVCmbJ9tBRl6C22m2Vd mg3P5geW0b66tgznsWFYwfICFOjUeGuyplGtolkIJlWY7vN4riJrAnfvijEWcTq7izxs 5HOkHiX33c+1AahZEAixuk/2PLqpLo5U1wuHx8t+sFAASjkApBaID8p6wrZOT+QohazF p0Dg==