Re: [i2rs] format for information models

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 24 January 2013 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ngDaXvUOCER91juVyRIpOtydF29SWchVZjnAoZqq2QU=; b=JGH/HU0PPvrotNMNIOEsaRNmd2mW2Zp52n0HEQjwWtqoACRzom6Q4DT1IXe2PwK1xE IKfeAt97LbowAhmUqGrp681NV9Jf5ErI6jZRrccNYuLsPWSxSrUc8quG+AuyOlWT1tSq EynGtu9UetHGo03ON6cIuuphKUHb8CqXcCGR1AQE+7VBrWFY8HkbVCtb7yvbqvU399pz aL+ey/Fb/wLh3rj0OUEakQT/ncdgiIv4UT/+ySbKvrmX9n9YOkhRcSvhClqb8l5ul3OO oZcgzkl6XUGJKl0Us5jCVHQCm4F9wGwLGDAVXlyW8E6Gxr6a1Ml+aD46OZ3zcok60sxb AGbw==