Re: [i2rs] format for information models

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 24 January 2013 19:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/p9LnjHS0FCy2dDugv4RolM5pSyUNl1EvFy0DteBDjM=; b=M7OSl50uD+mgsXmUbeyXOtFK8tMZoiUFv+GdCCKoKFy6C6/sbL0EhL9g9UXifA1G8o PnAVFSXx175rPaTLXK4+k11nPK3ziUzz4rBPT3tBdaNWOurA4iOMoxtys5367FHg1dx3 qnhl4QRNbrXAuEywWt1wDVMp3TtWZ020N3ISOFcPb0F0s68FPXl7pjz1KDL2BkbmMI/d Z8tEk8EO/S5euO1DI8n8Yzfc7gumOFmnsfZ+euAhLcDir4PduX7YS2bwLUIjLtQ1LuM7 rBFjDmvBlymsfKDcJW3nZs2s8pThth0lFH15V6L0dXxD+l+YF6pNmoyg6BLfViDbunqX 1vng==