Re: [i2rs] format for information models

Nikolay Milovanov <n.milovanov@gmail.com> Thu, 24 January 2013 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=HQNu2JESeIyggm9RiIPaP55S/yPz+sb/7X7qPUK7qD0=; b=V2hmsTsDMNP8WTOCT+/HDS4hQMV81zR+YC+rCuDvX1ApT0MoM04aqkmYc0axa3qrfa pO0Rsg3oP64c8NmR59j5diAcBkh8Y41L4/mDpKkqVRMYU/y5UUbLre44glgOiycQswaF URWpa5kbGW1QXZyI0aQX//ol0aDB7QZN8+ftzsAUz+rRhDt2lexBNLgCWK/+7c4R9xxh /bZ+F1dpo+R5kRAjCvthGCbkGhjT7dDIybTeKXMfFLkarDwt9ZK7OlchIQ2r48GpmSZ/ tLZbT1aje7EQHZVpxU/MI5+Eclk/Jgd9nRocY+nEfN8f6mBap5xl2LPHUy5nEhP2nGjI vxgQ==