Re: [i2rs] I2RS charter

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sat, 22 December 2012 14:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ziVb+k/l4F9b7Kf5Hbhsqdp/awpLd2sPpoEU2gDzRq4=; b=F/yaLzxOUfcJXrvgo5Zj0GMEixy7GqM0dNjEf297b8h//GUEJ9LKJBNBYntwSs58sL fHKPidnKZg7m4BSlOmcTQQ7XB29d2/evVzJk0UNJj5VK6r2PchCfnRdM+eyfs3YiislF s/miQREDYgLpesk8QDd3juYVpdJp7ymIAt3dRsuCbfYSVPq8ZujqeJptL03wxBT+XuLa t13jt6fcRgnU1X0XFek7TJDP1amNymTmY+x395Ze2z8bpbcXRCpn0+R9oH3d64d8MQqy p1rIzz7x5C8PH6pWAt8mfz+bAT5WtBT7MwVfHYPLc71ThKc1fJenh193r+2gExTrwbAa C5lg==