Re: [i2rs] I2RS charter

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 03 January 2013 21:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=JtEo1NKZwBg+jqDSunLXKKSC+g/DblwiQMRnQORDrtY=; b=NzEMaVgz6MPqp28kzhnQdqS8CDIDmVtG/f3AYqowqQ266dBuYYShYwvHXHzuWoPcIq rE5Xo97i0DmyOzHM9sm99rv3BHfvqsowf7toSxqn9j3L6LIspjhMjhMBVPSO8MxjybjQ dsqlu9anGD3tJIlyluMNyyHHK47T55zw9PwNtzD7r9jgkFivNVILZrBf/Z4lfwJ5p6Id i9NeMo4hVH70lRtTqRle95SwCW6MgN8Na+UpVZ8us0pwtjPzZQyaC5WGBKGiJL7vVh4s PTdxnFYKH/gBETrH0m84f2rmzZXstwj0wmCyaVF4uvkii7Zrp7+sJsAGjLn0GcRY8l8F 2lww==