Re: [i2rs] I2RS charter

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 24 December 2012 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=4ko5tvdR7D1Tqt1pvuTpRFlHWQxt4ZPwUP1gwJd2gsc=; b=fRRmf/Gy0CK/zfdZ4ep9EaVl9wkIbepV7fZVN9DGRyagX3FhxNHTHEVrcDo3ahG5eU red4c4J4DYQ3pqhVibh8XFnjJ3rM9BwnoiwW1zuQoB2TKUxF8JSZPREv3jo4s7/IiGoF PNVc3mtdOOjIR1zauFWv58fq6l/970LMJ9priSJqJ9Le1MDQz1FMJjyWiArgclDnjFLD h/Ugtes6brpbfS3ZedpP/Bny9CvOconu7Ul2TkLF7+pBY10e6e/HYc37nB4b5DU5m1/J 046pibkHI/7bq2LLHZNQ4GCtJeDydqxuxTAUUs8YxtMK+ft9lSzKw1d0cmqWjW/zF2EJ B7+w==