Re: [i2rs] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-04.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 24 November 2015 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UAkAZ6HsRVOwj/STQTWoJyJ4Wu2YoiBUk8JMOkxSl9I=; b=BBfWr59G+1KvzdJv8YYcwXOFgVkHZhgwamVwyPEw4yjuX3wTlNyaIWvmzAMxJrdEa1 tF2dfAoz4ULdM67SrV50igM6iTn3jpGATSHlCVS7gC7hfrRdXuHCradQ2CAS8KYxZr3/ qFVmGHrcBuePZwQ7RA1lEd1ok8SV6IK62BjBm3pYAdg3/TIkRDVhHQd8WlK2nhZhJDau O/mRki+sp+OLt0G3JfUI93vDvKyF7pmuJ5BAGj1y0haHPgf6vyDhFEgJu6OVSE6ZHJ+/ PHbCVRgsDsdHc8OAcr44l0MwtzeP3Oj1tDIgRKh+NjTwJa1gmpwWsUB64fZs2oJgJy/K lXPw==
References: <20151123071558.25655.92641.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE28B66B73B@SZXEMA510-MBX.china.huawei.com> <D278D865.3EE31%acee@cisco.com> <8D628270-A455-4E01-881F-BA20D544228D@ericsson.com> <041001d12640$9d5104b0$d7f30e10$@ndzh.com> <D2791620.3EEF3%acee@cisco.com> <047901d12663$cb716880$62543980$@ndzh.com> <D279CE49.3EFC8%acee@cisco.com> <CAG4d1reeUAugGOtAwUPTD9ikG-J5mbsnEfTwm_0zUrMOmouwug@mail.gmail.com> <D27A0439.3F032%acee@cisco.com>