Re: [i2rs] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-04.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 24 November 2015 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ljiabYteQ3fcvKx/VYSUtbeO0Rq3Pv1EJnAXCKAh/Gs=; b=BdpZMkTDsD4t8Q+SR/yr5eUKsZ0lOms2dzhG8tQ63PK3viIzKpjJB5onqbHq05wd5d QW16NId78Lsgz2l9ML3GUSe14R1EnMIyXjbzMatq790OhRgXJtBeRYbp+1NgB79olaj8 QM/byCUfPjjimYLR+5ol2UBaSunCXcsO8MwAn1FYXgKUhoPPDbg7OEi00/smBbOQO4lY j9CzP1c2O4/LNYQe33f35i8Kd7sbfPlnlKeZRrFGyGhduOP1GZe2hSBKTGYctavpnBn/ qQy6A5NTZJK1+6IHB0e7A41+3lD3d1202hWby1sFJpDuB325rj1Sb4H8iAn07dauRnHq R0Cg==