[Iasa20] IASA 2.0 minutes

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 30 March 2017 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:message-id :mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender :x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=BuaNZG8KC/5uNXR7vUjXwnt04zqtdz oK2NjOAWakUdQ=; b=KRUqm0ubqJ1J8Bw/EeW59WuikiTnpv8NSCFGGWiBXlMFbK LCDIokTBclEuD9MOvx9rE/QDEBLCy9oqW6bXESj1/Hy25GRNvOB9qPcuqREpEJco xuFr6OA8JWq6/m2fWC9Sl084y4ddN7Zhr/FsP7SScJuvp70I/zhjYSrYeY9vhK0l pXJE9UQkBZesyc7LfksJlu4ChIW28HqwKXrfWvnj01pB50EFjDPtI+dwypqKaO+a i9YhGqrJ1ik6I+JL11SZtBSLiIdJ/3Pxnmt+qUUtyxz41ieWLQlm7jBLHbNmbDS8 /hXQX3rmdDDQg/9wnCK4CEKJXc1m9RHE0VBStUQQ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to :x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=BuaNZG 8KC/5uNXR7vUjXwnt04zqtdzoK2NjOAWakUdQ=; b=f7wEIe7XowEOHcvUKUSbW3 pXObsatk+6sD6j8fzZVgdvumJJuaBB3yfeRq/t9lslAMvJOiFd4ooWkFgumpA2Lq VGxyN0vh7xefUUeWaTApYpmEwsVZjoGAZsEfBaWC9/qWM/UPpPmcQT2PLHy2wh3l dEhiHgKUds4NfjFgIvpxj4t57jdsR3D/I8m/Hy+nn5xD+QH36HOEOoH1dVEKS3r2 SeEtXZZ8x1+lNJC/2e3SQ34IMjURrU/zv/MXqWZEObtJn+OyRZNQEmeXbaRahhiR vcxyz1WqrzYVRdmV/pUezN6GsBwxaMe9RDK8F1cU9LOApVyG1KNbMMvAWRs/OYOg ==