Re: [Iasa20] Ballot positions on draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 08 July 2019 14:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4+UUtlcsFcq/9XWCf234oQjC2uXE0Zmk3rQeHOrZhKA=; b=N2444V09gxjWf2gdDKY60JborON7DJvGY1Jcpfin8n+1d7MoW4XUCq3ubMS/6GQhwk HTmNVZ7UDUJTTTIzLanxfVhQRv+hzZSeYbpRKYUOhqVvOaw0vy83d9LKelvgsO5gCkcm DBpxHY/HETp5qQWsSxTrKmgDz9HobHw8ZXXTYQvnDb5EjmaivRqYwMF4f0HFdPe/nvgP jbvDodGhEM9PhJkY3/fkwe/N5QDat0v+IKMiBw6dQmyTUUHRcSex8RBO/pD4jiozD74e Hid+U/BPUQwOsP0w8gqgKlY4vO264JhlHcWkPReeFueUoxzAYmk0m2AskAxdsjyV3lMA R8Wg==