Re: [icnrg] New Version Notification for draft-zhang-icnrg-icniot-requirements-01.txt

Dirk Kutscher <Dirk.Kutscher@neclab.eu> Mon, 25 April 2016 08:38 UTC

From: Dirk Kutscher <Dirk.Kutscher@neclab.eu>
To: Ravi Ravindran <ravi.ravindran@huawei.com>, "icnrg@irtf.org" <icnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:38:45 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.202]
Subject: Re: [icnrg] New Version Notification for draft-zhang-icnrg-icniot-requirements-01.txt

Thanks, Ravi.

We talked about adopting this one as an RG document.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-icnrg-icniot-requirements-01

Can we get some opinions from people who have read it (and that are not in the authors group)?

We would like to understand whether people think that this is in a mature enough state and whether it's sufficiently comprehensive to be adopted as an RG document and moved towards Informational RFC publication later.

Thanks,
Dirk