Re: [icnrg] CCNx Drafts - next steps

<Laura.Hill@parc.com> Mon, 06 April 2015 17:02 UTC

From: Laura.Hill@parc.com
To: daveoran@orandom.net
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 17:02:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [13.2.117.79]
Cc: Laura.Hill@parc.com, icnrg@irtf.org
Subject: Re: [icnrg] CCNx Drafts - next steps

Thank you - sorry for the mis-statement - I am new to IETF.  We took a sense of the room and people “hummed” that they were in favor of adopting the docs as an experimental platform (not exclusive):

  *   Hums overwhelmingly agreed we should go forward with the adoption of the documents as an experimental option.

Laura