Re: [Ideas] Comments to draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-00

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Tue, 20 September 2016 17:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references :to; bh=XPgtI1BVMS93m4mNYYM7C34ElOAreTKM4qKgLgK3fTM=; b=idi52kSZoJvGPa58qrTRabhK8tXkWqRP51lLgo8a5RdFkkXM7iFhn+F1g3SpTB9/5K 0r+AHhWEU/j0MNOLrbSVX5PetRjq9lqe66qrs0QlOLOBZRctT36WyaNy6H5BElpJL7Fb zD5LUdlJOj7f/mvdVi+nUwtnmSeZt6UTmowicuo2MYIAkuo2lsW/ENVMd0YpBK90SA7i yZxrlNfdt0PaVqaFM6vbMeg7yhTBXktGMaT0DO+1gwI2oabWAHZ4EE5P2avoLoWCFs9k bIcBkQbOlJy/8Qu2ADPf9IplbRImNdfgf+woq8k/2WFq6fz5Jq6fQSjFUSyKLJAy5yhv ldrw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=XPgtI1BVMS93m4mNYYM7C34ElOAreTKM4qKgLgK3fTM=; b=CUl/aa2tE/faIqkUnDsAo4l7in4Wno6Kr+4iKC/XmzM1IDe1qj7o2w5CKXCv5Z06Nb euUoEc2Dr5e8JnDgBD3AxzGOzNvibkvznNKHbj4T7vCWbVAfd1iubB/g7p7lLGGX1kge gN75uc67Iv0avDyhZY2SE6wdLgLMpNtZDXNKbpcfqpMVrYkRr0seCdnCTzMm5e2pdm7X vgI1vcXBPwpyE13iigHda5q7BAF9M6LLQ6vbi6zYOln0ZLLgCM4SkfzhPTZJD8chO/IT +/EW+pcRC6mFSINLULY4n8BvFypncVc4baMhOmQQktmANetQRgn5gCqhrlRosOl9SxJU Tg/A==