Re: [Idr] Color-only bits in draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 05 March 2022 10:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=w6UGSnkC4nWtRudFQ29fD7w14+SUBNg/yCYHEPU4e64=; b=AE+fOQAeIlZtUANVIYY2ZLSUsNllrr+FdLl2QsaufnlQQ13nH0iEUzpIqUtYUkumfm 9UVWVag9fkDBF0Of0kjd6Ur4er+vYDwQOUgO5nARBIVK+NpKVQ/uP+RW0sgevLJzAYwT GYAFJcqiiv9fJZPTjIpVhaP5dqF8hIzof7SEcUOLaP0lcw5aQyF1sKPRJln4gpKoGhMA Z+BF7yGQhUPuygcIoumOy6R5NoVDZ0aQXKZNWM7zfVhiTn54nbes6iYOreEcqwM9foSi qd+hlpy7MRxqFou6okGzUBr3VJ7Ftu8So0erZ5fpvUpn6W2VcFOwAvTjOj+t2JFd3WvF U1ag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=w6UGSnkC4nWtRudFQ29fD7w14+SUBNg/yCYHEPU4e64=; b=nW0VA0j5LVrRC9g2SktkOfbExWm1whDDk+HABccFH1xdUkQimQgDy9xonvqgRb+Eyd 4dnSanrXE27veBWKXMOZhoIWlWAJEwTxrG20XvJDQvjtliF3G9k+hvebAEMu3ccOA1D5 X+zByc56RcrynRfxc1dHjQ2wAHxAWhLcXqbFoRtW2DyXrZUgSCHeLVqThYwQaIWcXeyG 4sjqDVgGL1LCaSbc2EWeYEFiY0E17G4/msvSlfwzBX25v5HtyoLBzzZ/CV5yR4c3qcTn e0I/qW/AdYHy9c3p1QpOkqPAj8yXGJPZni+SH6bE6zEH6kOLnoI3t2em9c7aIvZtBaEk ncmQ==