Re: [Idr] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-13

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 16 November 2022 03:02 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=LXUJTqoOUe91scggwyGgQ/NwEQyfh1KicAijinZY7Ao=; b=Z/HDfA+MAz07gMuhVSRzX3/2mWi9d2UwHupRUg9Ld1Q8FQtDcWe44sGVevnwmSkXkx mPP9K/deSxQzjkd1TuP3FxaGe2Z5KjmNnIiNmb9Uehu59+Y+tHpSVgJTrGy8ANO7xHHj jov84S7gv5Vzmiq2qVVMuvk0gKyndnUXOixLVJ1Q/JPukd8+PomlUaTAHRxWo26grPcB JnfIVqQEvO0MQDfJNkzud6devaqWtwg5usI2Jy2bK7BRuAQ/T2V5thgpIFuh04uu2hFH b4rN5xH4iIdg62kjB27tWv84xPKtJijiYUQ3O1Ez19L+xEMoDzO3WahSHgZRUdkWFW62 nm9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=LXUJTqoOUe91scggwyGgQ/NwEQyfh1KicAijinZY7Ao=; b=5XjNR92+0N42HRauhRVuCmYzY6h/sJFz1G3YnYX/pC7asMaABYTf12a8Gi2lS8aujT pRRK0nj4AJBVcuMb9D0eKQPV0YzdxsmjB8H2SyUC+cTIS291fGeEixeVAEfY6YWKYKFW tLbI75zvGxiw/FhPYIGfadV98JvvfnbtaDBU5yE38rs85+YZwAJflJOIfpZSVbKnPQ2S yKdtYA1cPth5T2K9QBrjkCPpkyyjjH93MzzrNFYEFJqMxGsBqEogdXT86GTV+pXSUHeH 4TYdsfXjD4HO+r5/CSYDyPXQLeeLIZJHtPBh6/TVczmAw/fz7E77oycCN+g/5OTQPzSJ P6og==