Re: [Idr] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-13

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 17 November 2022 03:07 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=k9Jwc5CfmgEb5TYci1xt2oRLwiARPb4qIvqv0r7IEag=; b=oK1P+djX2Wj/bImBuJAcJ1Ra8U3za1pW4FRr66Nk4i6Dad+/C7aNtjfpeNq3PM/on2 GaF6+5GoST6K2LRVOr0rvJILp3SmtlUpWV95dlL9kAA8eTUHwWvRYQZsvzz6tCEjRE7X xL9Iu7kowKvWZ0CmOAsZfmhOXzmXEYYCYDpfWgQPP7IyPwryuA6Dh7YMYPtGqXzIhKc+ MlFMv/sV6T/d+Flz7WLyWGuYrMuq3vitwKN1TnqwB2oN8MAcjLVgZ7sTJGTptAkNES54 oTbqMJPFWrOdH1yerdyY9LoWhII+zv+zJnR8RkUHEIamYCdgoD/5MOdwhDJWJOut8xud jqtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=k9Jwc5CfmgEb5TYci1xt2oRLwiARPb4qIvqv0r7IEag=; b=q634V+VZuFa24YfhlwpWcc+XjfykSxlHBMAkyahIEdomR1bOuyI9iCkzjAxv2QStnv A5P4O4/kQJmzx5F6sf0Kqr20QjvOCr+/sTrsSHKReQend0ZNYEAeg+Srk6ahcRVf6+94 XUdJ8+0NQFIsPFJLxnNZVrixVt5psPYF23KrR4uVCrB3m4Kt5u5/AvoBpq5d731IvFXu tttannRtxTpr7a9KLdfSDAINic9SE6zOb6NgDxt1bpaCFi3cBnHZx6y09Kgsp0CB8QRE h9BLxpu6lJ8oBwIfHlvpoQ6I9Jz6u8PDWb6GSAp+y7P+ITcFb4iKsIzcR4BEPAW3Hbxt bGgg==