Re: [Idr] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-13

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 19 November 2022 16:53 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.083 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=S9w5UNVqLTntzOhJe9demZPcznxcRkcPZ/i5U3svbqs=; b=q3iEy1k2r60+AhmbnJR8SNw4iVgci5NmK/V4DGoZSosUMGWzQm7zkKw8ORFRd2dbRq xGhh3/yaxmRgdlWN8PTKyoyYa6oU9ATH8UpicuTYTFub5PR9SOcRvwDE083dHfHff+qb 6937StmeOcEo6bvmFRxselR7clclsL+KpkVSufQ/OJw1zCbffwEQfX36XOLoC637QWZU AmKnxlBDQducNjIZCTF9kYUPYBO5fULfVIYE54b5QVM0cCWL71EodVuu8WGgnAki6zh+ uk8bpxU0u67LKQFFClQ2LYsIbvDnKb8E2zY23IUOCbrSRGJbm8nrPBsXIgP3xyA1aYYc fO8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=S9w5UNVqLTntzOhJe9demZPcznxcRkcPZ/i5U3svbqs=; b=JNixmNyQxCGaVRxVQaSTPUfidW4onO6Lsf36TIBH3kbJhMUheKAX+ygbVfYhWk/nvi CjtoEClbV/gG5OJQWMws9PXpQYiIHGHsMobgFdAqu17ONmcvWpYVNvLgAFFlVCDyMd++ 9n5nDu4fQT+q4C1rugCSvvjWmk01JEVrqmghCyO5kxunwcw0+A//1gluAhPlPY3mtTrA QV5v3t4OsjfFAqLWCHjQgShViKCavESEEnGM44ySeknwsJkNTZe3Fg1bvzwTY+zoCUmV MrY74pk7qGZP4qCfxpwwdZgLmq6C6m5vJ2QmwPNRa1oFUmOtjQgk2qQ2fpD4RZqFIZi4 q13A==
References: <166853127826.27308.14883176524823344383@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAH6gdPw6z21yPEVweMqtazTceLE2arRtHZT_tf0to-w-+F7nHQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3wwJA+ckKYnCaD0vr+7hce65QSeqbt9tnaSHPbvPtm7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPzaOSLDZVXe2AxMrSFSxphgLFbXQhTH0e89r9GYRybFsw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2iLjzcoOPnCwjOGW8XMQHZaqvSQAMts+D7QKLUWbP=Zg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxWDfYT8tzk94vyeM46KH5KUSjg5h8aV6rmKMz6tbzTDg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3r6Eh70UP661GrXsCjCp_5fpNW7X6wiP+jTpvpbtWB8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxeqgpofECxHUU=weZjFRojL68UfnAWfsMaVJOki7HHYA@mail.gmail.com>