Re: [Idr] TCP & BGP: Some don't send terminate BGP when holdtimer expired, because TCP recv window is 0

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 18 December 2020 23:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hp74pyLGKV3NUO2birhCQ/l/p+/4O8oTjqeTJOFHmA4=; b=ooM2HoJStIyjLefHsmgkh04K5XF41c6vEkihUR6QQUdOwXpZafqaUlnRYVypB4KlxW usQW6aRluauKH+oEWEK6r5E15p10OTPVxuMdpndWoi0h3RIJwHIpB1ST0C6Qh2No4dFt jvGs8xooOsRcRzwoHDJTjEtkJgLrvG0HTYRzAA2e62rjb3ApeQRiYa89p8W5xPF5lyfi wNbQ0ai/okE09g2MpTzKRsAufcomRMwdaLZipdgDg5SMrXhk0Y8F83hwvzf5JI/1stIJ g/b2nb3jhRwMRVB/gwvv/u7nZ6VO86Qvv+9rlCGF+Lh6dCyJVFXXJFsMf0U8+Kp5+7VH 5P8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hp74pyLGKV3NUO2birhCQ/l/p+/4O8oTjqeTJOFHmA4=; b=hMndD50H925nkURmzKl1ZlH+HFg/O7/Q3cAG9m6lWQbCidD/AtlP7h4XFWvcrVsuEc M8fg7pAfnY8j77bEkCVv0tU9WVLvpPWqxOn3AgbQwz41tFh6B6IHoOVMkSbIae6GBYPK ZOY5W7wWh075H0rRqffZitIy8ZIDmu7p8qV5E1qI09xzdjjGoor/gkW/gGqoNh5TLDqn zVoLvKRUnv1RPPGAc4wtU9u8hn6/vRb7LdfuF0l57C4DP5jbpP97hT04K1Twd4M3AsJN etInzsA9Bk81XVZ/m1JULGqIBssadmfQQLxvcjheaeg6GcO+aN37MAOqIGJRoshcgIhK Uqdw==
References: <9D6268BD-C555-4B9A-A883-9B55EEB5D5DA@juniper.net> <91D9B9F7-0DBE-45E6-84D5-2E3D9F8C44A1@tix.at> <X9kweQ5EtTL7tOAM@bench.sobornost.net> <CAOj+MMFySPXpE8QxcO+7szKzQ78faQASYKnBUYg_h_aLd=P4Lg@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207412804697588E4AA3F03C0C60@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <20201216093614.GI68083@diehard.n-r-g.com> <4E9BEA12-998A-4AD1-B342-4F26AA6EBA69@cisco.com> <20201216174319.GM68083@diehard.n-r-g.com> <BYAPR11MB320759EE6ABC8AB863BC1838C0C50@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAH1iCipjgS4-NPTjNhc7Cj73bitWgTcw=ufax7iOCCnT+xGiZQ@mail.gmail.com> <20201216220122.GE24940@pfrc.org> <CAH1iCiotC-9tQcfNkcJKH=OcEovi1ztZoJ_eiKg_mA-Wp+FJNw@mail.gmail.com> <CDC2CE54-6DC3-48AB-B9C1-3562F279D2C1@pfrc.org> <CABNhwV05Y+M0neri07kgW9E1zc9xjND6ptVY2e54rPCvNv9E5w@mail.gmail.com> <0F8752F1-D2AC-4A82-92EE-38FBBB9AA204@pfrc.org>