Re: [Idr] [spring] Comments: Route Origin Community in SR Policy(draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 01 June 2020 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BCtYkwv4IBhcD4AbOcH7Kgq462lHSNokt1g/zqXf2a8=; b=WOI6XD9dT32E0wQaFMlWSCUt862quByv47lY1VXRrhLkX7TsoQtRdLnMk9p4CymkUK CLZ8qUEq9lXFAMacLTnR8iZG/+HG6kdtl3qNmbLFcpqdU+e8EFzLJ+8Gq/tkw87pQL7t e4pfoVKrSZd/dGmqpyNVo4GOf3v/UcEXcJ4xzyvoB/M+IO+6p6bTRmt1xC6EYaPLEE49 sBUid9lvuG33uFlhQbVSeQHCRa+owhXXmumxYK9sxx9Jv7JNjh3tVs34WAYemckfQc2c I5kuqEyqWUbfojHlIc8gqY9ycxexjQwNf7qP8bWFGqNf2S8Vjnr/A7fm1TqvC7mktRKg jspw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BCtYkwv4IBhcD4AbOcH7Kgq462lHSNokt1g/zqXf2a8=; b=lr02b7VxkFaogndIdTu/E++ZLOx/cmRcR3hPvXDTrTO1kADOcfqbpTfrYGAB1GzMjY IYEWxJTQa569KkLIaBU4wFrE9KYmcnMBFx59lPw6AdQ1eVM7JLfTTy7ZEZi0CXVAEz76 ptLGdVDqEjWrdRIMrXI65JOp1r+/0pV2ZC9v4eYiwzS9Do6R3eXsjk/7AuOB2oZJwrS4 3ITRQimH5LkLq6d5vYzE3jxLiz/H+I9cC9KpkszBo6A4yqWDUqiQPZOJAQoPWOVU5NN+ 7DGxhJo5e84S+6bcNIa8ZBE5rfIGRCFWnbnjVcYXmQMZrHlSXn4sxFQnl2u9alk8tR9N pWyw==
References: <C7C2E1C43D652C4E9E49FE7517C236CB029FAC88@dggeml529-mbx.china.huawei.com> <MW3PR11MB45702B49025A293583346F36C1AA0@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMGbjvgn6VL3dKviuxzNNRk0pwFkBOTJUz15D8iSM9=-Rw@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB457083E56B77688CA68A2500C1B80@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <C7C2E1C43D652C4E9E49FE7517C236CB02A57CCB@dggeml529-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CABNhwV08s50W34FZs2UvpUM2nXTD_ThN_FAJEQ+rGjEOO1X+Gw@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB45700400C0B10EF7A4C8C1B3C18A0@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>