Re: [Idr] Solicit feedbacks on draft-dong-idr-end-of-rib-use-extension

Robert Raszuk <raszuk@cisco.com> Wed, 10 August 2011 07:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=raszuk@cisco.com; l=3051; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312961247; x=1314170847; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bIRqjOgATgkp3tYxSPTNTzK8g06p+LQG7MJxKPEqlF0=; b=bUNsnODNFCKcpl9YUeWMDyCSVniYxH9Mqdw0G9qMchtOikBcRmd+K6Mn FJll5UHDrc4EZHGw3xjwSm5oaYWaYT/2jaGNmyVM2VP3xSBKMtu2roxh/ FyX6GEmggBZXehr74/8gzZh9ZwPF5+xCuN2RM8Tv0lEB5DvezPY2neHml w=;