Re: [Idr] [Can] Proposed CAN WG charter for discussion

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 28 January 2023 11:40 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_FONT_FACE_BAD=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=RQLT/UlN4SoRjems1skGj3cQhWiDru+ZkYzKMuZFF3E=; b=N1UOM95HQhCb+qI2UROGmnE0BmjTd/QblPpq0tCXDKeksNN+4TluXA0ZnR4IpeBlSG rNgvK3BQ4IzduUhpvPqMakLZJTY6SpYHbBktJMwLOhNeXT0oPIOFUy+ndioJZs8e86oR QESi+O9/jLZHvhUYi4bEtU/YNn+UgbfKQM83tSE2rdRQTwq+nu+3EkbddnN9DMFAnnmo MZAfaZxoouvwKoLHCHTl621JaaMyYzA4Bn43zFVX9MWygcL5xTsGaZY3+l3GTgdbh7V2 czEZrnRb1nejITIAbcVNhp0UmYEBXRTAyDHdIEp/lTkT3IVWQ3CFg8AaD9VTnM+rVhSE +nKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=RQLT/UlN4SoRjems1skGj3cQhWiDru+ZkYzKMuZFF3E=; b=GzadZipOmsCqlZuGRogu+0rXITRlrdI3KGXI9LTXIvSatf8odT3rKyfABnt7rJFmhe GTQJX6ZXmFY/2jfGy1YRTNQegHOXbr9Pf0jhF6brl6nH+f4OGxx32xDlpMkRfaxR2k1G nPYhed3KaWijWrYicQrrkLLWQuxGNwZZ5ENqR5RvZENgTQq3bH9tvPc8CS2vHzvOjkng NcWy1V6HemnsyHptpDyBEyq8e7PQHB3Y+Ewk+eHUt+l3UNwUjWIBKZ6M9jySOUff3Ttp 0GoQihd8EV0eAIpNPh9uRZhExEypzI10kLirsReJsTotldFqVgkAptGlDiMKjgSBpf0m eNqg==