Re: [Idr] [Can] Proposed CAN WG charter for discussion

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sun, 29 January 2023 10:27 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_FONT_FACE_BAD=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=C9F3pjIKazgoU8SClfXfSL0LWzdajE47gdBY1fJXA04=; b=MZMyUJ0cizdXDm5rBiMj/t4/5CV9Bdgd7yuBLB0RIhJQ5BVldHyA5zjuzb+sbvIC2l AIimttiSUHNf+9hG2lkI9/HCTKAgqWg0u5rabQlZUZ3DH/LXO837+J7VYQ9I/Z1EOzHR /NvKYpKcVxEMjLZK023+Wcuw5JsXzlaRoxwv256lZ1Dt7GyyGs7c8egeFyOUTpO013K+ PAEbK9fQH2kRHAFihpY9ZBawb4SSo627yYnj+lx1B+0FAPvT8p2hRNqcnIT90fnctvNJ 97bezi2gpa9ihaQMCdmezMsSVEqtbbcqN5+/oFFkt4bLl4HuOHAEhiLrf3cX7/BZrknp ZshQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=C9F3pjIKazgoU8SClfXfSL0LWzdajE47gdBY1fJXA04=; b=2Xt1AHAYyoslKBzUHq1clYvWuiyH2d4l96j/1O0E2TTT1EkxKeR1V8+bhSb9jJaERY CCB+SORKtCdERnlHGpKR1JOJoVDS8un7k8bX4hh5nccCqOD4JVAfEFLQd4CPUgyWpIJZ 41Ip+21ndG8VLsnQiIW/5NqaLcfUh9CDF26prh/kSQ4a+osIukm1rybWlX3cs+qF+Xj5 XKWfoqUzSr7ByRSd4IP7Qy8zeiXFGUcZULPJ920da7otoWL79vGuoG0SXE3uRq4vluH6 5FuBj0+S4GU8r8Alm7SR3RiD6zKbyUoC0ZwdRAluisIMKCj9yt0rjeu1yuzomn7XXp/J kVaQ==