Re: [Idr] Protocol Action: 'Recommendation for Not Using AS_SET and AS_CONFED_SET in BGP' to BCP (draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-06.txt)

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Tue, 08 November 2011 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=3404; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320776688; x=1321986288; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VvX08JOZE+LFiIiFUmUtX8OMlGsthLUNEcjjf8RRRAw=; b=dEeUwQOalonDyt/vU/nybH8u4RDdyZoFJcm/2Lh1IEc9yIaSEbVmgbxB gQr2nPA3rC7R7Ur9x0JtYJ35QWYTplunL5k/PqAvDqe7ndMMr48ccpCXR VcwNsi51Rl/VwLUPdSU9NMxR9vR/Lzv1N5dFqfvSPQ+ZG7nLOE9WlNUmp I=;