Re: [Idr] draft-decraene-idr-reserved-extended-communities-00

Pierre Francois <pierre.francois@uclouvain.be> Sun, 14 November 2010 17:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=uclouvain.be; s=selucl; t=1289756013; bh=KE1Ax171myncjy3/TwtQwt48P42zDUoPFAYrfsuTzlA=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject: References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AF5Hbkc6dCLttlFVlR185OTQd5jf5zuDhTOhNWwxZ2yoSsinmzyh7cL/2YOc+AQcS /bSVG0tyT6xczDqbua43m0MZeSBr7O1aGy0WjC1/RGtjmouG36/0EqVocTr++Hsb4Z SqBNOtSTQvOV+fTHZSuBqM83FT5ReB/JlLSU3J8s=