Re: [ietf-smtp] Proper definition of the term "email payload".

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 01 April 2019 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=2835; t=1554128535; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=URW1HmsCETEuGXt4DvX30VtOnM0=; b=hQ/rHLZEV54nYHxzMkOO578KLYNZX2PmPYASWAlOYDoYxt65HpIzSYWeoLBWfN a3VMMLdq2GYdZX6S9OVxJZ9JDh5UrAPuPI+YGPRc1V6wUyFi0d8lBEci/nINu1dZ /Cd9mmahxSv2z4GFGaPCRtAPOzWcStODcXCkhwbOZ12MY=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=2835; t=1554128479; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=PkkDtqo mm6KXqMqfk9SG0GGLYIcBP9F3qxDqhnPl1no=; b=JdthBLzWJwauxNXTMqM3htH 5ycKfOZ7PEzvSoG3ZxyJAxyEXSy9bfeF7nQQKsz+YeZOGnQPhD3ijJ/Pw6EV5rDL ejb1RDbzeM7d3WJtYGPoagMSjkfdVqZcCS30sj4R1Ingcf5wrsUgGWrwHGA/WCbd OKPDclopz1JB+E5wl8So=