Re: IETF, ICANN and Whois (Was Re: Last Call: <draft-housley-rfc2050bis-01.txt> (The Internet Numbers Registry System) to Informational RFC)

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Tue, 18 June 2013 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=szi9nEK+bFCL3+rOA+MueuhoIoPOxOCtLvwkFMHaoZw=; b=rcwEm9YNTu4rUbCIx+D9rHntCxaKkHXM+NGSuHXLhZKNOY/FLzNvs4J4ayVw/lbH+S 6CfV48JFfY+8lbrZ6JIF8VuuNgTsIEPExz21C2q+9m1L0MP26EKhPckZqCTl8GcniCdq pMBj8rofQWLh8Dk+vHitQO45uxwvxRrqwf0JDpmH0uUJS84vvQUP+oAeGuaIrMTopONo kCG3S9iCzHSs8/JLJc8tr6YfVM0t47dGK7saJpG0nGOY+BalhjbU2wWzDYPbNpgvnTlw lPwmyMwqooMPg56VXjYNVgAY+8TjgLFp5N1eTab4TLzg77LMglmj/IWzrXipdX4k26O0 VT5A==