Re: Comments on draft-carpenter-newtrk-questions-00.txt

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 13 July 2006 19:37 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:25:15 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1305; t=1152818718; x=1153682718; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-carpenter-newtrk-questions-00.txt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DwUH2umgTbPTFTRyM2hr76iJ2NUk=3D; b=bgslBvnYUrWeGOW58UUun7JPfteNUKwtW5s7Imw0g8gq5EoQuNx/5VxSpGxHW/zYn3m5CcZ6 EOjcqlLY5SF0xc2oFoAYrCsamQXY5cJkzcSv7qg710InV4jBJ8w/uYzd;