Re: Some thoughts about draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-02.txt

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Tue, 21 August 2012 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=wZaBxFE06GxrA2vQKsUvgssw0D6yCm1XYkZyGrrwDGE=; b=FBy3RDeOqVRyPNSKMjU6dgLl0JBTCE5WZ5xuWEJ90iDlyww3RcyrQj4Ne0si1nFL2B zPzagJLZZiK8Moz8dvO8YZaa68uNx4uA48XV8hk1OUNyh2CdrqbEn1eLjDCPf3ESPSZS 8JfltDvZGGVySOes25aC8IyyZTbPuc+/wfSrmtYE4002lvU0tb7UgbLnlJODUCc2e3qR U7nRiwM3QjkKUPEvN3hdzwip0KLBr0yQ2540X+djLUy6zT0WOj8w4wbBijBLQsL7ONz2 bvswvsMNBsXvwbBcvbrBWZyU7a90cpiW/bs/PPIzYzQMZFN4EcILOCHOznORtvS/rPji WkJQ==