Re: Some thoughts about draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-02.txt

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Tue, 21 August 2012 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=Y088hDIvz1ZFVjXhsFhJ9t3qlZBTljHwB9swQFESJeQ=; b=cDY+m+2M4uALSX6WKqrlxECUnWc3FGGoFANKvvuijL+tYw1FmmZjAhqEKiZzb5LjIm GrtLzY1mvqcWkIqKJeePaJX1zY0ctRuk/o0e0mxxEa9FMDVojD6LtqM3LL8kUPi5KK9W WVL+8XIm/ChKh4z3N+PJLQ7kkGCSngMFsgA11KVT1AJPxFSgRN5lNkrRW+PqTRWzdOfV 4fz+RgbnH+tAptSCTLbpO76hyhfPzUQMnNUGfbVk8ckIKNUJl8fXkbNafEjtLcgJUsTo YKJkuYT9Lh7Nlaal2Il4Z/FYVSzlNYdmPN+C5QhNdX6L0zP2nTglvxbgOvX4RqltfnXM Uwpw==