Re: Multihoming Issues

"Jim Fleming" <JimFleming@ameritech.net> Wed, 04 September 2002 13:47 UTC

From: Jim Fleming <JimFleming@ameritech.net>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian@hursley.ibm.com>, Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
Cc: Caitlin Bestler <caitlinb@RP.ASOMI.NET>, Christian Huitema <huitema@windows.microsoft.com>, ietf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Multihoming Issues
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 08:19:07 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf@ietf.org

From: "Brian E Carpenter" <brian@hursley.ibm.com>
> Could we switch this thread to where it belongs (the multi6 WG)?
=============================

Would it not be more appropriate on an IPv6-based network ?
Why would IPv4 users (here) care about A6 ?

AAAA DNS records work just fine for IPv4++....
People remain ONLINE and migrate from 32-bits to 128-bits...
0:203     ONLINE
http://www.adns.net/NEWS/2002070101.html
http://www.name-space.com

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB:...IPv8 is closer than you think...
http://ipv8.dyndns.tv
http://ipv8.yi.org
http://ipv8.dyns.cx
http://ipv8.no-ip.com