Re: [Perc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-08.txt> (A Solution Framework for Private Media in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing) to Proposed Standard

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Sat, 02 February 2019 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=S2VOGI5KA8z7mKSOlpXtqX8hoQZqs9k3MCp8EP4eP2E=; b=MtVb4w4RpkC4zKQmhl2jzsFZ6JMp7YCtpncUqMUb4lv6pTae9sRJwLwzkJvwRrYHk4 kuLNlI2fkJzhjpkamcyLiUUh4F5u5Nc5yiMCEDj5xzYzyheeXspTUhfObwFWODP3muWk 57YKIr3WKRu2tiHs8MWOO36a6jfR7K7zOz7CFJrfFIFsR0K+7I5tX8IEFiTweH6UmmJY UCbP36969hUkVPJYvSko+FGoJs/BO4qRZP+nbpD00GfT8+pm3i6tJXMuWJKMY80wi0Hq mAxWvkxyDRWGFpJF9C/sfj1PZGuTc3p895NgvdvlcVO5lQkDOCtEnM3umckIgmSiXNeC 3d/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=S2VOGI5KA8z7mKSOlpXtqX8hoQZqs9k3MCp8EP4eP2E=; b=WG26Bf4GA7XtvKnFKwepOlb+iBE4VEmtfaxhqK5wXugjFqx3182x0aoy6dpyKXCvLY ob//Hz58vXgiuoB262b+pEqXN60PebMu65/EzlMSAA8SwtuwRvU7wAYa3ZN0TFt27Ryv PIMGp8WzNtHSnJMGlkfGDhLyg+s3T4ut3iow2y7NsKkj+heGaE9p7UcRbhvVlc1PYCxw JyuzyikHngHsPGe3goLna/IcAtMcaR5zsS/eyshMOBc8W0cE36vJoFL0gPl/C6itufEl qIgmSdLPtkAowAXyiN93UEnnn4goXYI2ejR2+eOS8ahF4zE9YTcOz9/0iRWihw0lq/y0 7jGQ==
References: <154889546931.10496.2408974719921724953.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAOW+2dui_imxyysOCrtdH7OiDcbooi83qtCDifEY3HQ6MpigWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAL02cgSip2cLr8a1+zfK2cg+n8gqUMc9CKPmb7mWd2iLSiRf-g@mail.gmail.com> <8e40d0db-cacb-db93-f2fe-db5b4a7cf7cf@gmail.com> <CAOW+2dtxnSYOPPWxodN633O=dPOQaUnu7eYvgUYkPYRt6iWbaw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaaK_VUXvy2=1TBGfBWWYxiBdXBzuR=Y-rnAdJyg=M8OfQQ@mail.gmail.com> <5486C91C-48EA-4AA1-85EE-05A0B01C1E70@meetecho.com> <C6FEAEB9-CF8E-48AF-B03F-1406FF9CB303@cosmosoftware.io> <CAOW+2ducgj400pk3xPFAkRYxnYvqwhMsE9rOO0u9PgLpniaaRA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaaLYFeNkZ4Pfdh4pa2btNW6EGZBnAOvXzVZ9egU8V-gBNQ@mail.gmail.com>