Re: [Perc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-08.txt> (A Solution Framework for Private Media in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing) to Proposed Standard

Emad Omara <emadomara@google.com> Thu, 14 February 2019 23:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=57ThLEHrEfCDKpu2eUWGJJo7YiH9CGRAPjdXkRhEX+I=; b=UnTxDHNoWUvyoaOd3Q0ejP/I0dOJL113hG3kycLt+DpyGIktHtxYYO0qohHECAGoBk wHLi1bKPOwYfsaPh4v3iiXokQUBAnoQglP6xqKb9JWuD50ZRWizInUIAyEDXXYO5rZon WRF2NhfhpVuYmwwCaVQSXvofk9JslijHYOaAglDWzYOak/vJVMK8aeIBHKax1SjCkkNg bKbDOvntI7hzinKUPvDkgcqAqocFEinfO9seCd8p+MlpKJgsmLqFmob3UMfcVftEFRWW uLp9r5TCFEW1H0a79F3JeAJT8bnVJpprtg1sVJm7YTOuNQ9xguRsoJDrVvz/vHLaffaY Fy6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=57ThLEHrEfCDKpu2eUWGJJo7YiH9CGRAPjdXkRhEX+I=; b=AxlvnTXdfqW28GAnf0CENi+FxrTFMmhQ7UYvSvUUKTOd6o2Ab+/EZRmSHB5BzzkoQB gMTpW3SDP6Fc720AYsQg6jEXYz3hRX4xdf2+gLJ5x14jeHcaTArQAd2sVdgapVbfg6vR BH1H3YWNfHMdmZX/TwKich6LqdJNz0+EcRojYVGPMmWkUsr4vNI1SZUGAEPikS64VPAq X1GJFGE9MEemSzuSGSxjWzxK1UJi7EH/2uP+GvVo33UFL/gP+NIFsZpeph/dornbazHP hPj2whBdc66f8qtlP000uKGCuYPQ9JErEXIYvWit/4aPzPnoVZVIzfyFqDFxKcVp1SL5 N/+A==
References: <154889546931.10496.2408974719921724953.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAOW+2dtxnSYOPPWxodN633O=dPOQaUnu7eYvgUYkPYRt6iWbaw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaaK_VUXvy2=1TBGfBWWYxiBdXBzuR=Y-rnAdJyg=M8OfQQ@mail.gmail.com> <5486C91C-48EA-4AA1-85EE-05A0B01C1E70@meetecho.com> <C6FEAEB9-CF8E-48AF-B03F-1406FF9CB303@cosmosoftware.io> <CAOW+2ducgj400pk3xPFAkRYxnYvqwhMsE9rOO0u9PgLpniaaRA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaaLYFeNkZ4Pfdh4pa2btNW6EGZBnAOvXzVZ9egU8V-gBNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dvom822NgjF7OAa2A8YDeqZ+mbCqA=fUcq-Y49oFyGpsA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaa+EzwgMXB_t7ZVTBgZH2y4=neUm1RymUNKnMV-6zyGPaQ@mail.gmail.com> <a74a8239-27dc-5704-096b-05cc5e02bd18@gmail.com> <543375ED-9A4F-452C-AE51-9499DAD5CEE0@gmail.com> <80a1f634-0888-c5e2-f6be-729d4cca3b28@cosmosoftware.io> <06d91175-b071-49fe-01cc-4a1323ad85f7@gmail.com> <91A16283-A392-4217-97E1-B04A5C8AD245@mozilla.com> <9c4149c0-184b-5ee9-e0a4-2b41420d3279@gmail.com> <37143A53-81C3-4391-998E-D7F2AD1F409C@nostrum.com> <417923aa-8771-863e-ee12-4107f674d918@gmail.com> <4CBF52C0-1D9F-4576-85B6-4F24F59CB3E6@nostrum.com> <88F12D70-CE7F-48FB-9F32-7827091E3768@iii.ca>