Re: IETF 108 will be an online meeting

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 14 May 2020 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1589493627; x=1590098427; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=iTMuBc+6 ufUz0WMBzsuPRV2MLiqQtFa43Tg0oi8B4wY=; b=U7jmY6Qu14haqT6C8bpoq9Pi 64LuSl1rCHIaPTglD5PXmGP7a40WgNNYqQ2gH4Dw8MxkEeiSA+7spEAD7/EdniF/ G4fwkNBRKRDYvLf9VwCZqroJRvgz6ExrEfcx28xNCelG+nX6Q3pzqCThuwr3Bbpd vMCX/1mGHjwDc9acufs=