ID desires and TOOLS stuff [was: Re: Call for review of proposed update to ID-Checklist]

"Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net> Mon, 11 August 2008 08:26 UTC

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, ietf@ietf.org
Subject: ID desires and TOOLS stuff [was: Re: Call for review of proposed update to ID-Checklist]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:52:27 +0200
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

All,

PLEASE change the subject line if you change the topic to be discussed.

I do NOT think that the below has anything to do with my editing (or the
Call for review) of the ID_Checklist.

The below list seems like a new set of desires that some people have
w.r.t. Internet Drafts (and resulting RFCs). The listed items may all be
things for authors/editors to consider. They may also be things that
some TOOL could possibly detect and warn about. But they are not
(and in my view should not be) topics of the ID_Checklist.

So I am not considering the below (and follow up discussions) as
part of my current editing cycle of ID-Checklist.

Bert
Editor for ID_Checklist.