Re: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.se> Thu, 23 January 2003 16:43 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:34:39 +0100
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.se>
To: "Lin, Zhi-Wei (Zhi)" <zwlin@lucent.com>
CC: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>, "Scott Bradner (E-mail)" <sob@harvard.edu>, "'iesg@ietf.org'" <iesg@ietf.org>, "'ietf@ietf.org'" <ietf@ietf.org>, "'kireeti@juniper.net'" <kireeti@juniper.net>, "Lam, Hing-Kam (Kam)" <hklam@lucent.com>, "Malcolm Betts (E-mail)" <betts01@nortelnetworks.com>, "Stephen Shew (E-mail)" <sdshew@nortelnetworks.com>, "Lyndon Ong (E-mail)" <lyong@ciena.com>, "Alan McGuire (E-mail)" <alan.mcguire@bt.com>, "Trowbridge, Stephen J (Steve)" <sjtrowbr@ihmail.ih.lucent.com>