Re: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational

Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel.be Mon, 27 January 2003 14:53 UTC

Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:14:16 +0100
From: Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel.be
To: "Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS" <gash@att.com>
Cc: Zhi-Wei Lin <zwlin@lucent.com>, iesg@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, Adrian Farrel <afarrel@movaz.com>, Stephen Trowbridge <sjtrowbridge@lucent.com>, David Charlap <David.Charlap@marconi.com>, Loa Andersson <loa@pi.se>, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational
Sender: owner-ietf@ietf.org

jerry, all,

very simply i would imho recommend that involved
parties (re-)consider your proposal "Would it be
worthwhile to somehow 'package' the needed ASON
extensions into a proposed GMPLS upgrade and
presented to CCAMP as such?" this is the only
way i can see (today) to achieve a (hopefully)
satisfactory result from both involved sides.

yes, jerry i agree with you it is imho the
right way to handle this.

thanks,
- dimitri.

--