Re: To "lose the argument in the WG"

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Tue, 14 February 2017 16:29 UTC

Subject: Re: To "lose the argument in the WG"
To: Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com>, dcrocker@bbiw.net
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:29:34 -0500
Cc: IETF discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>

I just posted a note on the IETF list in one of the two discussions Pete
is refering to.

Yes, I watched the discussion in the WG.
It took me a while to realize that the WG had really ended up in the
state it did.  A state I consider a failure in terms of the document.
So it seems to me that I need to say so during the IETF LC.

Yours,
Joel